What conditions must the employer or self-employed
- creation of the company or the start of operation of the business had to be no later than 02.09.2020
- employment of at least one staff member
- the employer or self-employed pays their employees compensation of at least 80% of their average earnings
- the employer or self-employed person may not terminate the employment relationship with the employee by termination or agreement one or two months after the month for which he/she is in
- tax and levy obligations and no financial obligations payable to the Employment Office and no outstanding claims against employees are fulfilled
- the illegal employment ban in the period of 2 years prior to the submission of the application for
- is not bankrupt, wound up or receivers
To whom the contribution can be claimed (conditions must be met cumulatively)
- employees recruited by the employer or self-employed person no later than 02.09.2020
- to employees who do not receive social security benefits (PN, CZECH Republic)
- employees who are in the main employment relationship, i.e. not on the agreements
- to employees who are not on notice
- employees on whom the employer or self-employed does not receive any other allowance for
To what extent can the contribution be
80 % of the total cost of the employee's work, up to a maximum of EUR 1100.
Method and date of submission of the application or statement
- By electronic submission via the slovensko.sk
- For the month of October 2020 to January 2021, otherwise until the end of the calendar month following that in which the employees were paid wages.
When will the contribution be granted
Without delay on the basis of the Agreement on the granting of a financial contribution or after the transmission of the statement for the month in question.