What conditions must a natural person meet
- must not be in the receiving of an (early) old-age pension, invalidity or retirement pension, sickness benefit, unemployment benefit, sickness benefit or similar benefit from abroad
- may not be a member of a household which is provided with assistance in material need, a member of a parental allowance or a care allowance
- is not a full-time student in secondary or higher education
- may not be an applicant for a financial contribution under the "First Aid" project
- has no arrears vis-à-vis state institutions
- enforcement is not subject to enforcement (seizure, injunction, compulsory auction, etc.)
To whom can the contribution be claimed
A natural person requests a contribution to himself or herself.
To what extent can the contribution be
EUR 300 per month, but up to a maximum of EUR 1 800 in the financial year concerned.
What documents to fill in
How to file documents
To which office to file a document
To the Ministry of Labour, Social Affairs and Family of the Slovak Republic.
Until when to file a document
During an emergency, emergency or emergency declared in connection with COVID-19 and immediately after the end of the crisis situation.
When will the State provide the
As soon as it has been approved.