Do you need to destroy your company?
The liquidation process of a limited liability company is a complex, costly and lengthy activity.
Don't let her go alone.
We will not only guide you through the entire liquidation process, but what is our biggest advantage, since we are an accounting company, we will also file extraordinary financial statements and tax returns for you in the process of liquidation of your company.
on the liquidation of the company
Procedure for the liquidation of s.r.o.
- Preparation of the contract for the performance of the function of liquidator.
- Drawing up the liquidator's consent to be appointed liquidator.
- Composition of the advance payment for liquidation with a notary in the amount of EUR 1,500.
- Preparation of the minutes of the general meeting or the decision of the sole shareholder on entry into liquidation – notarized (only by registration of the liquidator in the Commercial Register does the company enter into liquidation).
- Drawing up a document for the signature model of the liquidator - necessary notarial verification.
- Elaboration of the power of attorney to represent the liquidator during liquidation before the Commercial Register, Commercial Gazette and Trade Register for a lawyer – necessary notarial verification.
- Preparation of the power of attorney to represent the liquidator during liquidation before the tax office, social and health insurance companies for the tax advisor – necessary notarial verification.
- Expert opinion on assets exceeding 10 % of the share capital.
- Approval of the expert report by the general meeting or by a single shareholder on assets exceeding 10 % of the share capital.
- Storage of an expert opinion in the collection of documents.
- Registration of the company's entry into liquidation in the Commercial Register.
- Publication of the company's entry into liquidation in the Commercial Journal.
- Notification of the company's entry into liquidation to the tax office, social insurance company and health insurance companies.
- Notification of the company's entry into liquidation to all known creditors.
- Verification of whether the company is in extension and possible bankruptcy in case of extension of the company.
- Filing of extraordinary financial statements and tax returns on the day preceding the date of entry into liquidation.
- Cancellation of VAT registration, filing of the last VAT return and return of the VAT registration certificate to the tax office.
- Creation of a list of registered claims on the date of expiry of 45 days from the publication of the notice of entry of the company into liquidation and its deposit in the collection of documents within 30 days of the list being drawn up.
- Create a list of assets and store them in the collection of documents within 30 days of drawing up the list.
- Settlement of individual receivables and liabilities, termination of contractual relations, "cleaning" of accounting.
- Preparation and filing of extraordinary financial statements and tax returns at the date of termination of liquidation.
- Preparation of the final report on the liquidation process.
- Drafting a proposal for the distribution of the liquidation balance.
- Drawing up the minutes of the general meeting or the decision of the sole shareholder to wind up the liquidation and approve the financial statements, the final report and the proposal for the distribution of the liquidation balance.
- Notice of termination of liquidation to the tax office.
- Publication of the winding-up proceedings in the Commercial Journal.
- Handing over the income tax registration certificate to the tax office.
- Payment of the liquidation balance.
- Submitting an application for deletion of the company from the Commercial Register.
- Removal of the company from the Commercial Register.
- Payment of an advance on liquidation to the liquidator from a notary.
What cooperation in the liquidation of a company looks like
Cooperation is quite simple. After reaching out to our company,
that you are interested in liquidating your company, you have precise instructions
we will always explain clearly for each step. If the
cooperation on your part, you will always do so on our part
Prompted. Your cooperation will consist primarily of the signature of the
or agreeing to the documents we have prepared.
Length of the liquidation process s.r.o.
The entire liquidation process takes at least 6 months. Liquidation process
is extended to a minimum of 12 months if the company is subject to tax control or at the date of preparation of the financial statements the company registers a tax arrears against the tax office.
What to look out for
Advance on liquidation
Before you start liquidation, you are obliged to
an advance on liquidation of EUR 1 500 for a notary. After
the notary pays the advance to the liquidator at the end of the liquidation.
In the event that your company owns assets worth more than
than 10% of the share capital, you must have an expert
which is subsequently published in the collection of documents.
We can provide you with a comprehensive liquidation for a total price of 949 euros, including administrative fees (as far as the company with simpler accounting and without the need for an expert opinion). This amount already includes administrative fees.